PRAYER RETREAT FOR ALL AGENTS OF PCG
Please you are invited to 2019 In His Presence Prayer Retreat for all Agents of the Presbyterian Church of Ghana on the 25th to 29th March, 2019 at Patmos Retreat centre, Akropong.
Theme : My Grace is sufficient for you. 2cor. 12:9
Fees: 300 per participant
Arrival : 2pm
Vacancy: Director of Church Life and Nurture (CLAN)
VACANCY AT THE HEAD OFFICE
The Head Office of the Church has vacancy for the position of;
DIRECTOR OF CHURCH LIFE AND NURTURE
- Job Purpose
Advice the General Assembly Council on issues of Church Life and Nurture.
- Key Responsibilities
- Coordinate the work of the Committees under this Department and submit regular reports to the General Assembly Council.
- Commission graded suitable study materials to be prepared for ministry to children, youth, young adults, adults and the aged.
- Organize retreats, seminars, workshops and training courses for the leaders of the Generational Groups in the Presbyteries.
- Facilitate Lay Training in the Church (PCG).
- Advise the General Assembly on how to remedy factors in the socio-cultural life of the country that endanger and hinder the proper status and welfare of women and children.
- Promote the work of the Generational Groups as instruments of the Church for ministry among children.
- Serve on other Committees or bodies of the Church as may be prescribed.
- An Ordained Minister of the Presbyterian Church of Ghana.
- Minimum of first degree in Theology /Ministry. A degree in any other field is an added advantage.
- Specialized training in Lay Ministry
- Not less forty (40) years at the time of appointment (September 2019).
.A. Skills and Competences
- Committed to the Vision and Mission of the Church (PCG).
- Proven ability in resource mobilization
- Effective Leadership Skills
- Ability to meet stakeholder needs
- Team player
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Working knowledge of ICT
- Effective communication in English and two other Ghanaian Languages.
- Report Writing skills
- Training skills
B. Mode of application Applications must be accompanied by:
1. Detailed Curriculum Vitae.
2. Certified photocopies of relevant certificates.
3. Reliable cell phone numbers and email addresses.
4. Brief Statement of Vision and Mission for the Office.
Deadline for the submission of application
Not later than 25th February, 2019.
Application must be addressed to:
The Director of Administration and Human Resource Management
Presbyterian Church of Ghana
P.O. Box GP 1800
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Presbyterian Church of Ghana Hymns, Liturgy, Almanac, Bible Study Materials and other relevant materials can be found at any of our Presbytery Offices. You can also get them at the Head Office at Osu, Kuku Hill Crescent. Electronic copies will be available soon. Kindly download the PCG Mobile App from google Play Store (PCG Hymns and Resources) and enjoy its content. Work resumes at the Head Office on the 8th of January, 2019