PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF GHANA
The Education Unit of the Presbyterian Church of Ghana has vacancy for the position of;
PRESBYTERIAN COLLEGE OF SKILLS DEVELOPMENT, LARTEBIOKORSHIE (FORMALLY, PRESBYTERIAN VOCATIONAL INSTITUTE, LARTEBIOKOSHIE)
Provide leadership and strategic direction to the School.
- Key responsibilities
- Set strategic direction for the School
- Oversee the day to day running of the School
- Provide guidance and counseling services to students on their vocational goals.
- Handle disciplinary matters according to school policy and enforce rules.
- Supervise and evaluate Instructors and other staff members to ensure that the standardized vocational curriculum is adhered to, and identify areas for improvement.
- Professional Teacher with a Degree in Education
- A degree in Technical and Vocational Education will be an added advantage.
- Five years relevant experience in a similar institution.
- A Master’s degree in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Must be of the rank not below Deputy Director
- Skills and Competences
- Proven knowledge in Educational Management
- Effective leadership skills
- Team player
- Working knowledge of ICT
- Appreciation of Strategic Planning and Management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven knowledge in Technical and Vocational Education Training (TVET)
- Mode of application
Applications must be accompanied by:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae with two referees
- Certified photocopies of relevant certificates.
- Reliable cell phone numbers and email addresses.
- Brief Statement of Vision and Mission for the position
- Confidential Report from immediate Head of Institution
Deadline for the submission of application
Not later than 31st March, 2020.
Application must be addressed to:
The Director of Administration and Human Resource Management
Presbyterian Church of Ghana
P.O. Box GP 1800
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.